VINTAGE LATE ART DECO NATURAL BLUE SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND RING
This stunning late Art Deco ring features a 1.035ct Radiant-Cut Natural Blue Sapphire, prong set to the centre, surrounded in a square cluster formation by 12 bead set Round-Cut Diamonds. With beautiful upswept, ornate shoulders, housing a Diamond to each side, in the quintessential Deco style.
This ring is hand crafted in 18ct White Gold, and is a dream to wear, in very good vintage condition, we estimate this ring to be c1940’s.
Stones: 1 x 1.035ct Natural Blue Sapphire
14 Diamonds 2 tcw
Sapphire Measures: 5 x 5.5mm
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Weight: 3.06 grams
Condition: In very good vintage condition, with age commensurate with wear
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.