VINTAGE LATE ART DECO c1940’s SOLID OPAL & DIAMOND RING ON 14ct YELLOW GOLD
An original Vintage late Art Deco re-do from Rock & Vestige! This beautiful ring came in with a centre Quartz that was tired and old, we had the perfect size solid Opal to drop in the centre and breath new life into this superb ring! With an ornate surround of stunning single-cut Cut bead-set Diamonds reflecting the beautiful symmetry of the era, an open pierced work gallery to upswept knife-edge shoulders.
Beautifully handcrafted on 14ct Yellow Gold this ring is a dream to wear, with so much fire and life from the Oval Cabochon Opal and the Diamonds, a really stunning transformation, she’s now ready to be loved and most importantly worn again.
Stones: 1 x Solid White Opal, 22 x Single Cut Diamonds
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 5 grams
Condition: In very good Vintage condition with some wear commensurate with age, all stones are secure in their settings, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.