VINTAGE LATE ART DECO c1940’s PEARL RING ON 14ct YELLOW GOLD
An adorable late Deco Pearl Ring, with 7mm Fresh Water Pearl high claw set to the centre, with ornate bow style details to each side, to upswept split shoulders, to a semi-round band.
This ring is wonderfully hand crafted in 14ct Yellow Gold, c1940’s, simply stunning on, this ring is perfect to stack with others, or equally well worn solo. Comes in excellent condition, with the Pearl being of good lustre, and colour.
Stones: 1 x 7mm Fresh Water Pearl
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 2.1 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Pearl is unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.