VINTAGE LATE ART DECO c1940 JADE RING ON 14ct YELLOW GOLD
A gorgeous apple green Oval Jade Cabochon sits to the centre is this Vintage ring, in a prong setting, with the North/South prongs being double. Features a stunning raised open pierced gallery rising to upswept split shoulders.
Beautifully hand crafted in 14ct yellow gold, this Late Art Deco, c1940 dress ring is in excellent condition, and looks stunning on, with all the gorgeous details indictive of the Deco Era.
Stone: Oval Cabochon Natural Jade
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Yellow Gold
Marks: 14ct (Maker’s Mark worn)
Weight: 4.21 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, signs of wear commensurate with age, stone is unabraded and securely set
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.