VINTAGE ITALIAN ART DECO STYLE DIAMOND AND EMERALD RING ON 18ct YELLOW AND WHITE GOLD
This striking vintage kite shaped ring features a white Gold plaque top with eight bead set Diamonds, with a raised bezel set Emerald to the centre, and four larger raised bezel set Emeralds to each point. With ornate split shoulders to a flat band. With a nod to the symmetry and grace seen in Art Deco Design.
This one-of-a-kind ring is wonderfully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold, with a White Gold plaque to the top. Such a gorgeous and unique style, this ring looks adorable on the hand with the perfect profile.
Hallmarks for Italy, Oristano, 18ct, c1970
Stones: 5 x Round Cut Emeralds
8 x Round Cut Diamonds
Top Measures: 17mm x 13mm
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.55mm Circumference = 51.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Hallmarks: Oristano, 18ct, 1970
Weight: 4.25 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, stones are unabraded and very secure in their settings, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.