VINTAGE ESTATE RUBY & DIAMOND CLUSTER RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
A fabulous .12ct Round-cut Natural deep red Ruby is centre claw set to a surround of ten Round-cut Diamonds in a classic cluster style in an open basket flanked by raised shoulders to a tapered flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct White Gold this beautiful ring is exudes classic style and is bound to elevate your Vintage Jewellery wardrobe.
Stones: 1 x .12ct Natural Pigeon Blood Ruby
10 x Diamonds (.15 tcw)
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Marks: 750 SMWB
Weight: 3.16 grams
Condition: In excellent condition stones are unabraded and securely in their settings, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.