VINTAGE ESTATE c1960’s GILSON EMERALD & DIAMOND HALO RING ON 9ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
Centring a gorgeous hued deep green Oval-cut Gilson Emerald in a four-claw setting with a halo of 12 similarly set Diamonds in an open raised basket in white gold, with upswept shoulders rising to a flat band in yellow gold.
Handcrafted in Australia, on 9ct Gold c1960’s this ring is gorgeous on the hand with the stunning Gilson Emerald showing beautiful hues of deep green & turquoise. Hallmarked for Paul Bram of Melbourne, since 1927.
About Gilson Emeralds:
In the early 1960’s, French Ceramist and engineer Pierre Gilson succeeded in growing and producing flux synthetic Emeralds of commercially marketable quality. By the mid 1970’s Gilson commanded 95% of the world’s lab grown Emerald market.
Stones: 1 x Oval-cut Gilson Emerald (lab grown), 12 x Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds
Size: R (8.75 US) Diameter = 18.75mm Circumference = 59mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow & White Gold
Marks: 9ct, Maker = Paul Bram
Weight: 3.36 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, the Emerald is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.