VINTAGE ESTATE C1940’S SAPPHIRE RUBY & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
This stunning late Art Deco ring features rows of alternating baguette-cut deep red Rubies and claw set Diamonds with a centre row of baguette cut Blue Sapphires set across the top in the most gorgeous ornate swirl gallery I’ve seen!
Wonderfully handcrafted with meticulous attention to detail this one-of-a-kind ring is an incredible piece with so much presence on the hand!
Stones: 8 x Rubies, 5 x Sapphires, 10 x Diamonds
Size: L (5.75US), 16.25mm diameter, 51mm circumference
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Weight: 5 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition, all stones are unabraded and securely set with the band being original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.