VINTAGE ESTATE c1940’s PEARL COCKTAIL RING ON 14ct ROSE GOLD
A large 10mm cultured freshwater pearl sits to the centre of this ring with a gorgeous surround of three gently etched leaf style motifs in a gallery that is to die for! With gorgeous open swirl work rising from the cross over band, just stunning!
Beautifully handcrafted c1940’s in 14ct Rose Gold this vintage Cocktail ring is captivating to wear with a bold and feminine presence in excellent condition with minimal signs of wear.
Stones: 1 x 10mm Cultured Freshwater pearl
Size: M/N (6.55 US) Diameter = 16.95mm Circumference = 54mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Rose Gold
Weight: 5.5 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition the Pearl is unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.