VINTAGE ESTATE c1920 OVAL SIGNET RING BY RODD ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
A very attractive signet ring, made by Australian Jewellery Manufacturer Rodd, features a central Oval plaque to ornate engraved shoulders with a star to each to a flat tapered band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1920 and featuring the Rodd Hallmark, this ring is in excellent condition, with no scratches to the surface, remarkable!
*G&E Rodd established in 1919 by brothers George and Peter Rodd, by the 1930’s they were manufacturing under the name ‘Apex’.
Top Measures: 13.5 x 10mm
Size: M/N (6.55 US) Diameter = 16.95mm Circumference = 52.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: 9ct Rodd
Weight: 2.97 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, surface is unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.