VINTAGE EDWARDIAN STYLE CEYLON BLUE SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This stunning ring features three light Blue Natural Ceylon Sapphires interspersed with four Brilliant Cut Diamonds, bead set across the top with an ornate swirl gallery rising to gorgeous etched shoulders and rising to a semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct yellow gold in the Edwardian style, this ring is a delight to wear with the most stunning ‘corn flower’ Blue Ceylon Sapphires, in excellent antique condition.
Stones: 3 x Light Blue Ceylon Sapphires, 4 x Brilliant Cut Diamonds
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 3.8 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, the stones are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.