VINTAGE DECO ERA c1930’S RUBY PRINCESS RING ON 14ct YELLOW GOLD
This amazing Princess Ring features a mixture of Cabochon and Round Brilliant-Cut Natural deep crimson Rubies, at total of 31 Rubies, in a combination or Crown and Bezel settings.
The Gallery of this ring is just delightful, with amazing ornate open scroll work, with upswept split shoulders rising to the centre of the ring. Beautifully handcrafted in 14ct Yellow Gold.
This ring is stunning to wear, looks wonderful on the hand, the Rubies exhibiting incredible deep crimson hues. Will make a fabulous addition to your vintage Jewellery Wardrobe. In excellent condition, with the Rubies unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout.
These Princess/Harem cluster rings are becoming increasingly rare and hard to find!
Stones: 31 Deep Crimson Rubies
Mixture of Cabochon, and Round Brilliant-Cut
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 14ct Yellow Gold
Condition: In excellent antique condition, stones are unabraded and secure, band is wide throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.