VINTAGE c1966 GARNET & WHITE SPINEL DAISY CLUSTER RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This classic Daisy Cluster ring centres a round-cut deep red garnet in a multi claw setting to a surround of ten Round-cut white Spinel. In a raised ornate crown setting to knife-edge shoulders rising to a half-round band.
Wonderfully handcrafted and hallmarked for London, 1966 this Vintage Daisy ring is delightful on with loads of charm and sparkle!
Stones: 1 x Garnet, 10 x White Spinel
Size: K (5.5 US) Diameter = 16mm Circumference = 50mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: London, 9ct, 1966
Weight: 2.4 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, the stones are securely set and unabraded, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.