VINTAGE C1954 DIAMOND SET BAND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
A lovely, dainty 2mm 18ct Gold band with a star flush set Diamond to the centre, in a smaller size, handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold c1954 with Hallmarks for London, 18ct, 1954.
This dainty Diamond band will make an ideal Vintage wedder, or perfect to stack with others.
Stones: 1 x Diamond
Size: K (5.5 US) Diameter = 16mm Circumference = 50mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: NW, Crown, 750, 18k, 1954
Weight: 2.24 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.