VINTAGE c1940 STARBURST GYPSY SET RUBY SIGNET RING BY RODD ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This stunning 9ct yellow gold signet ring, made by Australian Jewellery RODD, c1940 centres a round-cut Ruby, in a starburst gypsy set to a solid rectangle shape, rising to ornate fleur-de lis shoulders to a tapered round band.
This ring is immaculate, barely worn condition, looks stunning on, a delight to wear!
*G E Rodd was a renowned Australian Jewellery Manufacturer based in Melbourne 1920-1960
Stone: 1 x Round-cut Ruby
Size: Q (8.25 US) Diameter = 18.25mm Circumference = 57mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: 9ct, RODD
Weight: 4.50 grams
Condition: In immaculate condition, Ruby is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.