VINTAGE c1940 SIX STONE DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
This wonderful Late Art Deco Half-Hoop Ring features six Early Round-Cut Diamonds, set across the top in an ornate setting, with stunning shoulder details in platinum, to a Yellow Gold under gallery and band in 18ct Yellow Gold.
Beautifully hand crafted in the late Deco Period, c1940, this ring will make an ideal Vintage Wedder, or works really well stacked with others or worn solo.
Stone: 6 x Round-Cut Diamonds
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 2.2 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stones are unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.