VINTAGE c1940’S TURQUOISE COCKTAIL RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
Such a fabulous cocktail ring centring an oval Cabochon Turquoise in the most glorious hue! Set within a bezel, with 4 prongs extending from the open ornate basket, with incredible scroll work to the shoulders, extending to upswept split scrolls to a flat band, so indicative of the post war 1940’s!
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold, this ring is a bold statement on the hand, with perfect finger coverage, she is everything you want in a cocktail ring! In excellent condition, the Turquoise is bright, and unabraded.
Stone: 1 x Oval-Cut Cabochon Turquoise
Turquoise Measures: 17mm x 15.5mm
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 5.05 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Turquoise is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.