VINTAGE c1940’s RUBY AND DIAMOND ‘TANK’ RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This amazing ring, a beautiful example of a 1940’s Tank ring features a 1.45ct Cabochon Ruby bezel set to flanked by eighteen intricately ornate channel set rubies in a classic geometric style with six rub over set Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds (.55ct) with raised. Smooth ornate shoulders to a tapered flat band, a truly amazing ring.
Beautifully handcrafted c1940’s in 18ct Yellow Gold this ring is an incredibly beautiful, original ‘Tank’ ring in excellent condition all stones unabraded and very securely set, a true vintage marvel!
*Comes with an Independent Gemological assessment and Valuation - $8,008.00
Stones: Main Ruby Cabochon = 1.45ct
18 x Channel set Rubies = .74ct
6 x Diamonds = .55
Total Gemstone Weight: 2.74 ct
6 x accent Diamonds
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 14.65 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, all stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.