VINTAGE c1940’s ESTATE PEARL & DIAMOND HALO RING ON 14ct WHITE GOLD
This stunning classic Pearl and Diamond Halo features a lustrous Freshwater Pearl with excellent lustre to a surround of 11 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds in a floral halo design. With an open ornate gallery with knife edge shoulders rising to a tapered flat band.
Finely handcrafted c1940’s in 14ct White Gold this ring is delight to wear with the dreamy combination of Diamonds and Pearl playing beautifully with the White Gold, a very solid ring weighing 5.05 grams and made with beautiful attention to detail.
Stones: 1 x Cultured Fresh Water Pearl, 11 x Round Brilliant-cut Diamonds
Size: R (8.75 US) Diameter = 18.75mm Circumference = 59mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct White Gold
Marks: 14k, 585
Weight: 5.05 grams
Condition: In excellent Vintage Condition, the Pearl is bright and lustrous, the Diamonds are very securely set and unabraded and the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.