VINTAGE c1940’s DIAMOND STATEMENT RING ON 9ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
This amazing ring is unlike anything I’ve seen before, centring a classic Daisy Diamond formation consisting of eight Old Mine Cut Diamonds to the most beautiful raised ornate swirl work containing further Single Cut Diamonds, and flanked by two Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds to each side ornately bead set rising from upswept shoulders. In total there are Twenty one bead and Claw set Old Mine Cut, Single Cut and Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds, totalling 1.42ct. Incredible!
Wonderfully handcrafted in 9ct White Gold, with a Yellow Gold band, this ring is amazing on the hand, and is definitely not a shy ring comes in excellent condition, all the Diamonds are unabraded and securely set.
NB: This ring comes with an Independent Gemmological assessment and Valuation for peace of mind ($8,900)
Stones: Twenty One Mixed cut Diamonds 1.42tcw
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 6.82 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, slight signs of wear commensurate with age, Diamonds are unabraded and very securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.