VINTAGE c1940’s DAISY DIAMOND CLUSTER RING ON 18ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
This timeless Daisy Cluster ring centres an Early Brilliant Cut Diamond to a surround of seven Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds to form the Daisy top. With angular dropped shoulders housing two further Diamonds, rising to a semi-round band in Yellow Gold, with the top being White Gold.
Beautifully crafted c1940’s this Diamond Daisy ring is a delight to wear and comes in excellent Vintage condition.
Stones: 10 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds = .55tcw
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White & Yellow Gold
Weight: 4.1 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, all stones are unabraded and securely set with the band being original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.