VINTAGE C1940’S AGATE RING ON 9CT ROSE GOLD
A beautiful Oval Cabochon Agate sits to the centre of this dress ring, set in a full bezel, with split shoulders to the top. The agate is the most beautiful butterscotch colours, showing a range of varying colours throughout, like a miniature landscape!
Wonderfully hand crafted on 9ct Rose Gold, this vintage ring dates to around the 1940’s, comes in excellent condition throughout. Wonderful to wear, with perfect finger coverage, this ring is both stylish and comfortable.
Stone: 1 x Round Agate
Top Measures: 17.5mm x 15mm
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Rose Gold
Condition: In excellent condition throughout, with signs of wear commensurate with age, the Agate is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.