VINTAGE c1940 RUBY PRINCESS RING ON 14ct YELLOW GOLD
This 1940’s cocktail ring features a central round-cut prong set Ruby sits a top a cascade of twenty-five further Rubies in an open pierced basket with swirl work to the base rising to upswept split shoulders to a half round band – just stunning!
Wonderfully handcrafted in 14ct Yellow Gold this stunning cocktail ring is a delight to wear with the Deep Pink Rubies bringing all the deep sparkle.
Stones: 26 x Deep Pink Rubies
Size: M/N (6.55 US) Diameter = 16.95mm Circumference = 52.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 5.12 grams
Condition: In excellent Vintage condition, all the Rubies are secure in their settings, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.