VINTAGE c1940 RUBY AND DIAMOND SQUARE CLUSTER RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PALLADIUM
This gorgeous 1940’s dream features a .32ct oval-Cut Natural deep red Ruby to the centre, prong set, to a surround in a square formation, by ten Round Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds. With a gorgeous open pierced gallery in Palladium, rising to upswept shoulders in 18ct yellow Gold, to a tapered flat band.
Beautifully hand crafted in 18ct Yellow Gold with a Palladium top and basket, this ring is a delight to wear, with the raised shoulders providing a smooth side profile. In excellent Vintage condition, the stones are unabraded and securely set.
Stones: 1 x .32ct Oval-Cut Natural Ruby
10 x Early Brilliant .2 TCW
Top Measures: 7.5 x 9.7mm
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold (Palladium top)
Marks: 18ct, PALL
Weight: 4.32 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition, stones are unabraded and secure in their settings, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.