VINTAGE c1940 RUBY AND DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW AND WHITE GOLD
This superb Late Art Deco c1940 dress ring centres a .75ct oval-cut deep red Natural Ruby flanked by two channel set baguette-cut Rubies to a floral surround of bezel set Diamonds in an ornate open basket to raised upswept shoulders housing millegrain set Diamonds. The top is crafted in 18ct White gold, to a Yellow Gold flat band.
Superbly handcrafted in 18ct Gold this ring is a delight on the hand, showcasing the superb design and craftmanship of the Post War Era. In very good Vintage condition.
Stones: 1 x Round-cut Natural Ruby .75ct
4 x Baguette Cut Rubies
8 x Diamonds to surround
4 x accent Diamonds to shoulders
Size: Q (8.25 US) Diameter = 18.25mm Circumference = 57mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 5.10 grams
Condition: In very good Vintage condition centre Ruby has a tiny surface scratch, only noticeable under magnification, securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.