VINTAGE c1940 NEPHRITE JADE COCKTAIL RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This incredible 1940’s Cocktail ring centres a large smooth Oval Cabochon Nephrite Jade in a deep rich Olive Green, in a semi bezel multi claw setting in an double rope twist surround and a raised ornate swirl gallery with gold beads, with upswept split shoulders rising to a flat band – just amazing detail and craftsmanship.
Beautifully handcrafted c1940’s this cocktail ring is a showstopper and sits wonderfully on the hand, you really know when you are wearing this one, stunning in every way!
Stone: 1 x Nephrite Jade
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 9.6 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, signs of wear commensurate with age, the Jade is unabraded and very securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.