VINTAGE c1940-50 SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
This amazing Vintage ring c1940-50 centres an Oval Cut Dark Teal 1.15ct Sapphire Semi-Bezel and claw set flanked by by-pass shoulders housing ten graduated bead set Sapphires with the by-bass bands housing twelve bead set Diamonds ending with a Sapphire to each end in a gorgeous wrap around style with ornate bead engravings throughout the band, just beautiful.
Wonderfully hand crafted in solid 18ct White Gold this ring is high impact and strikes a balance between bold and feminine, amazing on the hand with the Sapphires and Diamonds exhibiting loads of deep sparkle.
Stones: 1 x 1.15ct Main Dark Teal Sapphire
12 Round Cut Sapphires to shoulders and by-pass ends
12 x Diamonds to by-pass
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.55mm Circumference = 52.5mm
This ring is not able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Weight: 6.90 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.