VINTAGE c1940-50 PYROPE & GARNET DRESS RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This gorgeous Estate Vintage ring c1940-50 centres a raised double prong set beautiful dark pink/crimson cushion-cut 2.8ct Pyrope Garnet flanked to the sides by two round brilliant-cut Diamonds, in an open basket setting to a flat smooth band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct yellow Gold, with the Pyrope Garnet exhibiting the most gorgeous dark pink hues and displaying rich deep pink to plum colours throughout. In excellent Vintage condition.
Stones: 1 x Natural Dark Pink/Crimson 2.8ct Pyrope Garnet
2 x Diamonds
Size: S (9.25 US) Diameter = 19mm Circumference = 60mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 4.51 grams
Condition: In excellent condition slight signs of wear commensurate with age, stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.