VINTAGE c1940 3ct CITRINE RING ON 14ct YELLOW GOLD
This amazing vintage ring centres a large 3ct Emerald-cut Citrine, four prong set, to a surround of textured etched gold, in a gorgeous raised open ornate basket, maximising the beauty of the Citrine, rising to upswept split shoulders, to a flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1940’s in 14ct Yellow Gold, this statement ring has amazing finger coverage, a dream on the hand! In excellent Vintage condition, the Citrine is unabraded and securely set.
Stones: 1 x 3ct Citrine
Top Measures: 16.5 x 12.5mm
Size: Q/R (8.55 US) Diameter = 18.55mm Circumference = 58mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct yellow Gold
Weight: 4.91 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Citrine is unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.