VINTAGE c1930’s VICTORIAN STYLE PEARL RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This striking Vintage ring, c1930’s is handcrafted in the Victorian Style, featuring a large Cultured Saltwater Pearl, Round Bezel set to the centre, in a raised gold setting, with ornately etched shoulders.
Wonderfully crafted in 18ct Yellow Gold, this ring is just a dream to wear, and will match so well with any wardrobe style. In excellent vintage Condition.
Stones: 1 x Cultured Saltwater Pearl (good lustre and sheen)
Setting: 10 mm
Size: O/P (7.55 US) Diameter = 17.65mm Circumference = 55.5mm
Able to be resized.
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Marks: None, Acid tested as 18ct Gold
Weight: 4.5 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, Pearl is unabraded and secure, band is wide throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.