VINTAGE c1930’s SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
This gorgeous Deco ring centres a round Old Mine Cut Corn Flower Blue Sapphire, flanked to each side by an Old Mine Cut Diamond. Prong set across the top in Platinum with an ornate open pierced work setting, rising to upswept split shoulders in yellow gold. Beautifully hand crafted in 18ct Yellow Gold and Platinum.
This darling ring is a delight to wear, and sits beautifully on, with some signs of wear commensurate with age.
Stones: 1 x Old Mine Cut Cornflower Blue Sapphire
2 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: M/N (6.55 US) Diameter = 16.85mm Circumference = 52.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, Plat
Weight: 2.76 grams
Condition: In good antique condition with signs of wear commensurate with age, stones are secure in their setting, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.