VINTAGE c1930’s AUSTRALIAN RODD RUBY SHIELD SINGNET RING
This sweet Signet ring is made by Rodd, a leading Australian Jewellery manufacturer in Melbourne founded in 1919, the company amalgamated with Myttons P/L in 1968, when ‘Rodd’ jewellery as such ceased production.
This ring is formed in a shield shape, and features a Star Gypsy set Ruby to the upper left side of the Shield. With ornate shoulders to a tapered band, wonderfully handcrafted on 9ct Yellow Gold.
Such a comfortable ring to wear, this ring is in excellent vintage condition, with no scratches to the gold, Ruby is securely set.
Stone: 1 x ruby
Size: O/P (7.55 US) Diameter = 17.65mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: 9ct RODD
Weight: 1.91 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.