VINTAGE c1930 ART DECO CORN FLOWER BLUE SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RING ON 14ct YELLOW AND PLATINUM
This adorable Art Deco Ring features a 1ct rectangular cushion-cut Natural Corn Flower Blue Sapphire flanked by ornate scroll shoulders housing 2 single-cut Diamonds, in Platinum, rising to a 14ct yellow gold band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 14ct Yellow and Platinum in the Art Deco Era, c1930 this ring is stunning to wear the sublime light blue hues in this Sapphire make this one a dream on the hand, in excellent vintage condition, the Sapphire is unabraded and securely set.
Will make an ideal Engagement ring for those looking for a true Vintage option.
Stones: 1 x 1ct Natural Corn Flower Blue Sapphire
2 x Transition-Cut Diamonds
Size: K/L (5.55 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: Worn, tested as 14ct
Weight: 2.16 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, slight signs of wear commensurate with age, the Sapphire is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.