VINTAGE AUSTRALIAN c1930 2ct PINK TOURMALINE RING ON 9ct ROSE GOLD
A simple yet very elegant ring housing an Oval-cut 2ct Natural Pink Tourmaline in a semi bezel 6 prong setting to an open gallery rising to smooth shoulders to a round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in in Queensland c1930 in 9ct Rose Gold this ring is the perfect statement ring with an elegant and timeless feel simply a dream to wear, in super condition, stone is unabraded and band is original width throughout.
Hallmarked for Queensland, 9ct Maker’s stamp worn, c1930
Stones: 1 x 2ct Natural Pink Tourmaline
Size: K/L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Rose Gold
Hallmarks: 9ct, Queensland Jeweller’s Association stamp (maker unknown) c1930
Weight: 2.88 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Tourmaline is unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.