VINTAGE ART DECO STYLE SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
This stunning Art Deco style ring features a .72ct Round Cut Blue/green Natural Sapphire in a raised pierced basket flanked by upswept ‘spearhead’ shoulders housing bead set Round Brilliant-cut Diamonds to ornate stations and rising to a half round band.
Beautifully handcrafted on 18ct White Gold this stunning ring will make an ideal Vintage Engagement Ring or perfect for the Sapphire lovers as an everyday ring.
Stones: 1 x .72ct Blue/green Natural Sapphire, 2 x Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds
Size: K (5.5 US) Diameter = 16mm Circumference = 50mm
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Weight: 2.60 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, Sapphire is unabraded and securely set the band is original width throughout, showing minimal signs of wear
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.