VINTAGE ART DECO STYLE CHAMPAGNE DIAMOND RING 0N 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This gorgeous Art Deco style vintage ring centres a bead prong set round brilliant-cut fancy Champagne colour diamond flanked to each side by bead set round brilliant-cut diamonds with an ornate open work gallery in yellow gold, with ornate filigree shoulder details, to a round band in 18ct Yellow Gold.
Beautifully crafted this Diamond ring will make an ideal choice for a Vintage Engagement ring, or equally as an everyday dress ring. In excellent condition, very minimal signs of wear.
Stones: 1 x Fancy colour light brown Diamond .25ct (Champagne C3) clarity = SI
2 accent Round brilliant cut Diamonds
Size: M/N (6.55 US) Diameter = 16.95mm Circumference = 52.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 2.41 grams
Condition: In excellent good condition, stones are unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.