VINTAGE ART DECO c1930 SEVEN STONE DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
This gorgeous classic c1930 Art Deco ring features seven Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds set across the top in a leaf pattern in White Gold rising to a yellow gold semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow and White Gold this Vintage ring makes an ideal stacker or alternatively will make an ideal Vintage Wedder in excellent condition.
Stones: 7 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds
Size: W (11.25 US) Diameter = 20.75mm Circumference = 65mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 2.40 grams
Condition: In excellent condition stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.