VINTAGE 1.05ct SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND SQUARE CLUSTER RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
This Vintage cluster ring centres a 1.05ct Emerald-cut Blue/green Australian Sapphire to a surround of sixteen Single-cut Diamonds on a square formation in an open fan gallery to upswept shoulders to a tapered smooth flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct White Gold this ring is a delight to wear with so much sparkle from the Sapphire and Diamonds, a wonderful statement ring in excellent condition.
NB: Comes with an independent valuation (2019) for $2,855
Stones: 1 x 1.05ct Australian Blue/Green Sapphire
16 x Diamonds tcw = .27ct
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Marks: 750 (for 18ct)
Weight: 6.18 grams
Condition: In excellent condition with minimal signs of wear stones are unabraded band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.