VICTORIAN ANTIQUE RUBY AND DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This gorgeous ring features three Old Mine cut Rubies in a deep pink shade, interspersed across the top by two Old Mine Cut Diamonds, in an open pierced belcher setting. With Ornate etched shoulders.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold, this ring is a dream to wear, with hallmarks for Birmingham, 18ct, Stewart Dawson & Co, 1887-90, in very good vintage condition, all stones are secure and unabraded, with the band remaining original width throughout.
Stones: 3 x Deep Pink Old Mine cut Rubies
2 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: 18ct, Birmingham, Stewart Dawson & Co, 1887-90
Weight: 4.5 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, stones are unabraded and secure, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.