VICTORIAN 1898 GARNET AND SEED PEARL BAND RING 9ct GOLD
A very fine Victorian band ring, with a Star set Garnet to the centre, flanked by a square of seed pearls to each side, and a further seed pearl to each shoulder.
Beautifully crafted in 9ct yellow Gold, this band ring centres 3 distinct squares to the top, which then extend to form the band.
In very good antique condition, this ring is lovely to wear, with a low profile, great to stack with others.
Fully hallmarked for Birmingham, 9ct, 1898.
Stones: Garnet, Seed pearls
Size: Q (8.25 US) Diameter = 18.25 Circumference = 57mm
Metal: 9ct Gold
Hallmarks: Birmingham, 9ct, 1898
Weight: 1.83 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition, band is still wide to the base, stones are unabraded
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.