RETRO c1993 THREE STONE GARNET RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This gorgeous Victorian Style Retro ring features a centre Oval-Cut Deep Red Garnet flanked by two Round-cut Garnets in a semi bezel and claw setting in a wonderful raised ornate swirl gallery to ornate shoulders rising to a semi round band.
Beautifully crafted in 9ct Yellow Gold in the Classic Victorian style this ring is a delight to wear and comes in excellent condition, featuring hallmarks for: Sheffield, 9ct, 1993.
Stones: 3 x Deep Red Garnets
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Sheffield, 9ct, 1993
Weight: 3.18 grams
Condition: In excellent condition with some minimal signs of wear commensurate with age stones are unabraded band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.