RETRO ART DECO STYLE SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW AND WHITE GOLD
This Stunning retro, c1970 ring in the Art Deco style, centres an Oval-Cut Royal Blue Sapphire in a raised claw-setting, flanked by graduated steps housing six Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds to each side, in a raised open gallery, to upswept shoulders rising to a flat band.
Wonderfully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold, this ring makes a stunning statement on, with the East West cluster style and sparkling gemstones, this ring is ideal to wear every day, in very good vintage condition.
Stones: 1 x Oval-Cut Natural Royal Blue Sapphire
12 x Round Brilliant-cut Diamonds
Size: K/L (5.55 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 50.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 3.73 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, slight signs of wear, commensurate with age, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.