RETRO ANTIQUE STYLE WHEAT KEEPER RING IN 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This keeper ring features the classic Wheat rows to the centre to a surround of ornate twist bead work rising to a tapered flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 9ct Yellow Gold this Keeper ring is a delight to wear works very well stacked with others or equally well solo. With good hallmarks for: 9ct London 1984
There are lots of versions around on what a keeper ring might be. The most popular being that these rings originated in the Victorian Era and were given as ‘promise’ rings a year prior to an official engagement ring.
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: 375 London 1984
Weight: 3.44 grams
Condition: In excellent condition band is original width throughout, signs of wear commensurate with age
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.