POST WAR ERA c1940’s DIAMOND ‘TANK’ RING IN 14ct YELLOW & PLATINUM
Wow! This showstopper ring, beautifully constructed c1940’s features a top bead set with Early Brilliant-cut Diamonds, to a top ‘curl’ set with further bead set diamonds to round decorative swirl ends. The top of the ring is constructed in Platinum, with the swirl ends and band in 14ct Yellow Gold.
Beautifully handcrafted, this delightful Tank Ring brings the Wow factor she is a dream to wear, with stunning finger coverage, and loads of sparkle, so typical to the Post War Era design. In excellent condition, the band shows signs of a resize to the base, not visible when worn.
The Post-War Era of the 1940’s – 50’s brought about colourful and creative jewellery design which was a welcome reminder of happier times!
Stones: 21 x Early Brilliant-Cut Diamonds (9 on the top, 12 on the curl)
Top Measures: 15 x 13mm
Size: K/L (5.55 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 50.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Yellow Gold Platinum top
Marks: None, acid tested as 14ct
Weight: 4.45 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, slight signs of wear commensurate with age, The Diamonds are unabraded, the band is original width throughout, shows signs of a resize to the inner band base, not noticeable when worn
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.