ORIGINAL MID CENTURY 5ct CITRINE COCKTAIL RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This Mid-Century delight features a large 5ct Emerald-Cut Citrine, set in an East/West direction in a raised open bezel rising to a gorgeous geometric gold square. With upswept shoulders to a tapered band at the base, just stunning!
Beautifully handcrafted c 1960’s in 9ct Yellow Gold this Cocktail ring is striking on the hand and brings all the styling of the Era together in one unique ring!
Stones: 1 x 5ct Citrine
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 4.91 grams
Condition: In excellent condition the stone is unabraded and securely set and the band is original width throughout.
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.