ORIGINAL LATE DECO C1940 WEDGWOOD PORCELAIN CAMEO RING ON 14ct YELLOW GOLD
This amazing original late Art Deco c1940 Wedgwood Cameo features a central Oval black Porcelain plaque in a raised bezel setting depicting white Cameo of Dianna The Huntress and her Dear with a rope twist detail to the surround to upswept split shoulders with beautiful etched details and a double V shape rising to a semi-round band. The details in this ring are truly stunning!
Wonderfully handcrafted in 14ct Yellow Gold, this original late Deco ring is a real standout ring and is in excellent condition with the Cameo beautifully preserved and in tact.
Stone: Porcelain Wedgwood Cameo
Size: S (9.25 US) Diameter = 19mm Circumference = 60mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Gold
Hallmarks: Wedgwood, England, 14ct
Weight: 3.9 grams
Condition: In excellent condition slight signs of wear commensurate with Porcelain is unabraded and securely set Cameo is unchipped band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.