ORIGINAL LATE ART DECO c1940’s ONYX & DIAMOND RING ON 10ct YELLOW GOLD
This superb original c1940’s dress ring centres a large Cabochon Onyx with a gold strip on the diagonal through the centre, holding a bead-set central diamond with micro millegrain edges in a triangular formation. With a stunning etched open bezel and ornate double prongs rising from etched shoulders to a half-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 10ct Yellow Gold and packed full of incredible details this ring is a lovely example of 1940’s design and is simply stunning on the hand!
Stones: 1 x Onyx, 1 x Diamond
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 10ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: 10k, Maker’s Mark worn
Weight: 4.69 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, the stones are securely set and unabraded, band is original width throughout, some wear commensurate with age
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.