ORIGINAL LATE ART DECO C1940 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
This stunning Art Deco ring features a round early brilliant-cut Diamond, wonderfully prong set in a crown gallery, flanked to each side by ornate swirl shoulders, with a bead-set Diamond to each side in a Diamond shape. The top of the ring is crafted in Platinum, with the shoulders and band in 18ct yellow gold, the band is semi-round.
This ring is beautifully hand crafted and dates to c1940, a stunning ring to wear, with beautiful Deco details throughout. In excellent condition, the stones are unabraded and securely set.
This ring would make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring.
Stones: 3 x Early Brilliant-cut Diamonds, main stone .17ct with excellent colour and clarity
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold, Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 2.43 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition, stones are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.