ORIGINAL EDWARDIAN EARLY ART DECO c1915-20 DIAMOND DAISY RING ON 15ct YELLOW GOLD
This timeless Edwardian Early Art Deco Daisy cluster ring remains a solid favourite with Antique Jewellery lovers, so easy to see why!
Centring a Daisy cluster of eight Old European-cut Diamonds, totalling .75ct, these Diamonds remain bright and clear with loads of sparkle, set in a raised ornate gallery with beautiful details to raised split shoulders rising to a semi-round band.
Wonderfully handcrafted in the late Edwardian Early Art Deco period, c1915-20, this ring will make an excellent addition to your Antique Jewellery collection an ideal choice for a Vintage Engagement. A dream to wear!
Stones: 8 Old European- Cut Diamonds .75TCW
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 15ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 1.81 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition Diamonds are unabraded and very secure, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.