ORIGINAL c1910 ART NOUVEAU DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
A superb example of Art Nouveau styling, this gorgeous Antique, c1910, ring centres an Old European Cut Diamond, prong set, and is surrounded in beautiful ornate platinum work with a raised open work gallery, which is highly decorative, quintessential to the Art Nouveau movement. The top of the ring is crafted in platinum, and tapers from the shoulders to a Yellow Gold band in 18ct.
Beautifully hand crafted, this gorgeous ring would make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring, or an ideal addition to your Vintage Jewellery Wardrobe. This ring is in excellent Antique condition.
Stone: 1 x Old European Cut Diamond
Size: R/S (9 US) Diameter = 18.85mm Circumference = 59.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold and Platinum
Marks: 18ct, Plat, Antique style in a rectangle cartouche
Weight: 2.18 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique Condition, incredible for her age, the stones are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.